Richard James are busier than ever and we need a number of apprentices to make sure we keep up!
You don’t need to know anything about Estate Agency but you do need to be the kind of person who loves dealing with customers and making sure that they are getting the best possible experience all of the time.
This role involves taking and making calls, contacting customers with updates, making sure the sales team are kept up to date and keeping on top of the day to day admin in the office.
We have vacancies based in Old Town and potentially other locations.
- Someone with customer-facing experience, perhaps in a call centre or other customer service role.
- Confident and naturally outgoing.
- A quick learner.
- Looking to be part of a busy, friendly, tight-knit team.
You are not:
- In to office politics (we don’t do that here)
- Committed to our people
- The fastest growing family run agent in town with the best team and the best results.
If you think you fit the bill, fill in the contact from below and tell us in your cover letter what makes you a great apprentice. We’ll be in touch.